Interfacing the TDMS with external Hospital Information Systems (HIS)
- Consistent use of patient data
- Supports billing processes
- Enables treatment documentation in electronic health records
At a glance
- Designed with you in mind, for seamless Therapy Data Management System (TDMS) interconnection with an existing Hospital Information System (HIS).
- Efficient management of patient and treatment data starts with the correct information being available in the right place at the right time.
- The primary function of cDL is to facilitate and process bidirectional communications between the Therapy Manager and the HIS, ensuring quality and efficiency.
- Developed exclusively for application in a medical environment; no additional set-up programming is required.
Advantages for administrators
Fresenius Medical Care middleware provides a number of advantages for clerical staff
- Resource optimisation
- Data protection
- Product simplicity
Advantages for clinical staff
Improving the experience of patients and clinical staff alike
- Optimised treatment
- Optimised patient care
|Reduces administration by eliminating the need for data to be stored in multiple databases.
|Data is only stored in the secure TDMS database and HIS.
|Relevant data is available to all users at their respective interfaces.
|Uses standard HIS protocols, but can be configured to comply with local systems.
|Minimal maintenance and no custom installation required.
|Improved availability of comprehensive patient data and lab results.
|Optimised patient care
|Reduced administration allows more time for patient care.
Adverse Events Reporting
Adverse events should be reported. Reporting forms and information can be found at
https://yellowcard.mhra.gov.uk/ or search for MHRA Yellowcard in the Google Play or Apple app store. Adverse events should also be reported to Fresenius Medical Care on 01623 445100.
UK/HEMA/FME/0922/0005 Date of Preparation: November 2022